En Foco International Photography Competition
En Foco, Inc and Canson Infinity invite fine art and documentary photographers of any nationality or ethnicity to submit work to People/Places/Things, an international competition celebrating En Foco’s 35th Anniversary.
Their aim is to identify and promote talented emerging and mid-career artists working today, creating cross-cultural dialogue, and providing artists with exposure and access to those that may be able to envision opportunities beyond the scope of this competition. All photo-based works are eligible.
The three category winners will each receive:
- $500 Canson Infinity Gift Certificate
- Olympus E-510 Digital SLR
- Xrite’s ColorMunki calibration program
- PDN’s photoserve.com memberships
- $150 Blurb Gift Certificate
- Tamrac Adventure Messenger 5 bag
- Images displayed at Canson’s booth at PDN Photo Expo in NYC
- Worldwide exposure on Canson’s online gallery
Twelve Honorable Mention winners receive:
- $100 Canson Infinity Gift Certificates
- $75 Blurb Product Gift Certificate
How you can submit:
ONLINE at CallForEntry.org, a secure web-based service. Create your FREE profile, and use their easy to follow tutorials for upload.
Submit five images that convey a story around the particular theme you are applying to. The category is open to your creative interpretation.
Official web site: www.enfoco.org/index.php/programs/competition/