- Copyright: You authorize LensCulture to display, print, and distribute in any manner any photographs that you have entered in this competition to conduct and promote LensCulture competitions. Each photographer retains copyright of his or her images, and proper credit lines will be attributed to each photographer when used in any publicity of LensCulture.
- Entry fee: One free entry per person. 5 single images are $35.
- Entry deadline: 13th December 2023
- Who can enter: Open to all photographers, worldwide.
- $10,000 in Cash Awards
- Winners will be included in an exhibition in London during Photo London
Open to all types of art photography:
conceptual|experimental|landscape|alternative process|camera-less|narrative|cinematic|fashion|abstract|appropriation|still life portraiture|environmental|found imagery|analog
Image requirements: highest-quality JPEGs, sized a minimum of 1200 pixels on the longest side but up to 2000 pixels is even better. Maximum size is 10MB. The file name should be under 50 characters.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Similar photography competitions: