The Nature Conservancy 2007 Digital Photography Competition
We are looking for striking digital images of nature, highlighting the diversity of life on Earth. Your images may be taken anywhere in the world and the location should be included in the photo caption. Your images may show:
- animal behavior,
- portraits of wildlife in natural habitat,
- plant life,
- natural landscapes,
- weather or
- people interacting with nature.
Please do not include photographs of pets or domestic animals.
WINNING PHOTOS: At least 50 photos will be selected as Finalists, with a minimum of 25 for each category. Each category will have one Grand-Prize Winner.
CATEGORIES: Images may be submitted in one of two categories. Photographers may enter all entries in a single category, or they may select different categories so long as each photo is entered into only one category. Judges reserve the right to move images from one category to the other based on eligibility.
- Best Photo from a Place We Protect — This category is reserved for photographs taken on a Nature Conservancy preserve or other areas we protect. For examples of these areas, visit the “Where We Work” section on our web site, nature.org.
- Best Nature photo — This category is open to all photographs that do not qualify for the Best Photo from a Place We Protect category.
HOW TO ENTER: Each photo must be submitted electronically, by one (and only one) of the following two methods:
- Via Flickr™ — If you have multiple photos to enter in the competition, please consider using this method to enter the contest.
Submit Your Photos via Flickr™
- Via Manual Submission Process — If you choose not to use Flickr™ to submit your image, you may complete our online submission form and email your photo to the email address specified after you complete the online submission form.
Submit Your Photos via Online Form
Official web site.