FRH Photo & Video Competition
- Religious buildings: photos and videos with a building or group of buildings as the main element.
- Artefacts: photos and videos with religious heritage objects as the main element.
- People and Events: photos and videos of celebrations, special dates or other situations where people or the festivity are the protagonists.
The winner will be invited to the 2024 FRH Conference (location and date to be confirmed) with all costs covered up to a maximum of 1,000€.
The photos of the winner and finalists will be also included in a special publication by FRH.
The jury will select the best photos and videos on the basis of content, creativity, aesthetics, and technique.
Online submission of digital images via the website. Each participant is allowed to submit 1 picture per category (maximum 3 per
- JPEG or PNG format
- Minimum resolution: 1,030 pixels x 700 pixels
- Landscape or portrait photo
- Make sure it is sharp and not blurred