Climate Change PIX – 2021 Photography Competition
Climate change may be one of the most complex issues we are facing today. However, solutions do exist to reduce our carbon footprint and protect us from climate change. Apart from infrastructures and technological advances, many of us are adjusting our lifestyles and learning to cope with some of the impacts, such as extreme temperatures. Show what an individual, a community, a city or a country, or an economic sector (e.g.: transport, forestry, agriculture) do to stop, slow down or adapt to climate change
- Impacts on nature: How does climate change affect our environment? Can you see how it has impacted air, land, water and wildlife?
- Impacts on society: How does climate change affect our society? Can you photograph its impacts on human health, lifestyles, infrastructure and the economy?
- The winners in each category will be awarded a cash prize of EUR 1000, while EUR 500 is on offer for both the Public Choice Award and the Youth Prize.
- The Youth Prize will be awarded to the winning entry, selected among those submitted by persons aged between 18 and 24 to any of the competition categories.
The winners will be notified by email and the official announcement of the winners will follow on the 20 November 2021.
One entrant may submit maximum 5 entries in total in the competition. Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Image requirements: long side at least 2000px, preferably more than 4960px; .jpeg, .png, .tiff format
- Relevance of your entry to the competition topic
- Creativity expressed
- Technical ability
- Persuasiveness of the entry