“Smile World” Photography Awards
- Gold Award (one winner in each category, 4 in total), each winner gets $2,000
- Silver Award (two winners in each category, 8 in total), each winner gets $1,000
- Bronze Award (three winners in each category, 12 in total), each winner gets $500
- A. Happy Time?show us a happy scene – gatherings, festivals, traditions, dance, events, wedding, sports?
- B. Beauty of Nature?show us the great nature itself. Including landscape, plant and animal life, from the smallest living organism to the largest mammal, both on land and in the oceans ?
- C. Documentary and Travel?show us the people’s traditions, customs, cultures which you encounter on travels around the world, share what you saw and found on the journey?
- D. Open (no limit to the theme, color or monochrome, various image processing methods are allowed)
Winners announcement: September 30, 2021
Image requirements: between 3000 – 8000 pixels on the length, image should be minimum 5MB, maximum 20MB, saved as a jpg and keep EXIF information. Entrants who are shortlisted will be required to provide the original image file (RAW or jpg as shot) along with the high resolution version (Tiff or jpg) of their image for final judging.
Single image or portfolio (between 2-10 images). Online submission of digital images via the website.