- Copyright: Copyright of the images will remain at all times with the photographer. Images will be used strictly in connection to the awards and will not be used for any other marketing purposes other than to promote Fine Art Photography Awards. Images will not be resold or used by any other third party.
- Entry fee: From Single entry - 15 USD; Series - 20 USD
- Entry deadline: 11th February 2024
- Who can enter: Open to all photographers, worldwide.
- Professional – Grand Prize Winner will receive $3000
- Amateur – Grand Prize Winner will receive $2000
- Fine Art
- Night Photography
- Open Theme
- Street Photography
Winners announced – April 8, 2024
A series consists of at least two and no more than five images, sharing a common theme and a single title. Series will be judged as an entire piece. You may enter the same image into as many categories as want (additional fee for next category is $10). Online submission of digital photographs via the website. Judging criteria: artistic merit, originality, subject and style.
Image requirements: sRGB or Adobe98 colour space, 8-bit; Longest dimension should not exceed 1000 pixels; (minimum 800px width); JPG format; No Watermarks / Copyright Units / Logos on images; Only bleed photographs without borders; Winning Entrants must be able to provide a high resolution digital file (minimum 2000px wide@300dpi).
PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS FOR YOU:
Photographing the sea during the day is also possible even though the harsh light can make the shooting conditions much more challenging. Try to photograph seascapes during overcast days, and use lens filters to add a dreamy and ethereal atmosphere to your images by smoothing the texture of the water and capturing the motion of the clouds. Night coastal photography can be quite daunting. Standing in the water in the middle of the night with the continuous roaring surf is not for everyone, but photographing the sea at night time can be an otherworldly experience. Photographing the beach with a starry sky or the soft moonlight bathing the coastline is something that leaves you in complete awe.
Similar photography competitions: