Photo Review Photography Competition 2021
- Prizewinners exhibited at the Woodmere Art Museum
- Accepted entries reproduced in The Photo Review journal and on our website
- Editor’s Selections exhibited in several Photo Review web galleries
- A $500 purchase prize from Haverford College
- A $500 gift certificate for printing at Booksmart Studio
- A Wacom Intuos tablet
- A Wandrd PRVKE Pack 31 Photo Bundle
- A Wandrd PRVKE Pack 21 Photo Bundle
- A Pelican Air 1535 Carry-On Case
Juror: Christopher James
Online submission of digital photographs via the website. Submit digital files, or submit unframed prints up to 17″x22″. Selected for the exhibition Prints must be received by mail between May 21 and June 15, 2015.
Image requirements: sRGB or RGB color space (standard) – NOT CMYK (typically used by printing industry); 72 ppi resolution; sized to 1,280 pixels on the longest side; layers flattened; 8 bit mode; JPG format with compression at level 7 (medium).