Mountain, Nature and Adventure Photo Contest
Mountain, nature, wildlife, mountaineering, climbing, landscape, underwater world, biodiversity, flora, extreme and adventure sports, etc. will be the photographic reference of the edition one more year. In addition, in this occasion a special category has also been created, it is dedicated exclusively to the Arctic, Antarctic and all other cold regions of the planet.
- A/ Mountain Landscape
- B/ Alpinism
- C/ Mountain climbing
- D / Adventure and extreme sports
- B / and C /, such as kayaking, highline, mountain biking, paragliding, mountain running, caving, cave diving, scuba diving, ingsuit, surf, etc.
- E / Man in the Mountain and / or Nature
- F/ Animal World
- H/ Vegetal world
- I / Submerged World
- J/ Biodiversity
- K/ Nature landscapes
- L/ Creative photo
- M/ Macro picture
- N/ – Topic of the year: The photography in the National Parks: Its fauna,
flora, landscapes and ecosystems as well as life forms that are peculiar to
them and also any of the sports practiced in them.
- The Overall Winner of the “XXIX Memorial María Luisa”, the Golden Asturcon Award of photography, will be awarded a cash prize of 3.000 Euros, a Trophy and a Diploma
- Winner Prize of each Category: € 300, Trophy and Diploma
- Young Photographers Prize: a Samsung Tablet 4G, trophy, diploma, book portfolio and two invitations to the awards gala.
Awards are published and all contestants are notified – 01/03/2019
Image requirements: JPEG format; preferably with colour profile Adobe RGB 1998 and must be 1,920 pixels wide in its largest side, and a maximum weight of 2 MB
(72ppp), no frames, borders or foot notes.
There is a limit on the number of entries per person: a maximum of five photographs per entrant in each category entered (5×14).