Minimalist Photography Contest
The minimalist photography. The art of capturing the beauty, by abusing of the cleanness and simplicity of shapes and colors. Enter images that represent the essence of “less is more”, ie photographs containing the minimum elements, pure colors, simple geometric shapes, etc. to met the golden rule of this style: absolute simplicity.
- First prize: €500 in cash.
- Second prize: €300 in cash.
- Third prize: €200 in cash.
- Three runners-up will each win a prize of €100 in cash.
The jury’s decision will be published on 7 July 2016.
You can submit up to 5 photographs.
- Javier Salvador – Evernote Ambassador of Photography in Spain
- Lourdes Fuente – Degree in Fine Arts
Image requirements: at least 1.000 pixels and no more than 10.000 pixels, in JPG (JPEG) format, and can be no larger than 10 MB. Basic digital processing (white balance, exposure, levels, contrast, saturation, focus, vignetting elimination …) and cleaning of particles and moderate cuts be accepted. Image modifications or part/s of it, that would make the photography to reflect a different reality to the photographed not be accepted.