Picture2050 Photography Competition
To participate in ‘Picture2050 – Living well, within the limits of our planet’, you may choose to depict a personal or a generic story, consisting of three photographs, depicting your vision, interpretation or understanding of ‘living well, within the limits of our planet in 2050’ along the three objectives of the 7EAP:
- Natural capital
- Resource-efficient, low-carbon economy; and
- Human health and well-being.
The first photograph should depict your view of what nature brings to our society (or to you); the second one your view of a resource-efficient, low-carbon economy, and third one your view of the links between the environment and human health and well-being.
- 1st prize – EUR 2000
- 2nd prize – EUR 1500
- 3rd prize – EUR 1000
- Public Choice award and the Youth Prize – EUR 500 each
- All the finalists will be put forward for the Public Choice Award and may also feature in future digital and print material from the EEA and its European partners.
The announcement of the winners will be made in October 2015.
Image requirements: long side >2000px; up to 10 MB in file size.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website. One entrant may submit maximum five entries (an entry consists of a set of three pictures) in total in the competition.
- Relevance of your entry to the competition topic
- Creativity expressed
- Technical ability
- Persuasiveness of the entry