The “Love, Captured” Competition
Snaps that capture the nature of love, be that happy, sad, fleeting, exciting and whether that be the bond between you and a friend, your family or your partner. Or it could simply be moments that inspire love for you – dipping your toes in the sand on holiday, seeing a breathtaking sunrise or whatever captures that feeling for you.
- The winner of the overall competition will receive £1,000.
- Weekly winners will be awarded via Twitter @eHarmonyUK, with prizes ranging from the latest gadgets to handy shopping vouchers.
The winner will be selected on or about 24 April.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
- Creativity – use your imagination and express love in all its different forms. Fresh, innovative, well composed and creative shots that surprise or delight the judges will score extra brownie points.
- Quality – show off your photography skills by taking great quality images. They don’t have to be staged however – natural is often the best way to capture a great love infused moment.
- Emotion – great photos make you feel something. It’s not about being the perfect pic, it’s about capturing the moment – be that an off the cuff snap from an amateur, or a thought out composition from a pro.
Image requirements: at least 600px wide, 400px high and must be less than 4MB