Next Photographer Award 2015
Submit 3 pieces of photography (still or moving image) as one entry. They can be part of a series or produced individually. Any type of photography is accepted: fashion, advertising, art, portrait, design, editorial, etc and it doesn’t need to be commercially released.
- Mentoring by high profile photographers and ad agencies including McCann, AMV BBDO and adam&eveDDB (offered to the winner and shortlist)
- $5,000 to realise a photography project (for one photographer out of the shortlist)
- Exhibition of the shortlist and winning pieces in central London during D&AD 2015 Judging Week – April 22nd 2015 at the Truman Brewery, Shoreditch, London
- Promotion by D&AD and Getty images
- Tickets and travel to the 2015 Awards Ceremony (offered to the winner)
The Jury includes:
- Jefferson Hack, Editorial Director, Dazed Group
- Miles Aldridge, Photographer
- Oliviero Toscani, Photographer
- James Reid, Photography Director, Wallpaper
Image requirements: 300dpi, CMYK, print quality for images or MPEG or MOV for moving image
Online submission of digital photographs via the website. One entry per person.