Faith Through A Lens Photography Competition 2014
The judges will be looking for the photograph that best encapsulates faith and the community. You might like to consider the following:
- A moment of faith – Try capturing one of those special moments that really demonstrates that faith exists, whether it is a planned event or a one off snapshot that catches the eye and imagination.
- Community spirit against the odds – A photograph which conveys how your community has united despite specific challenges could make a great shot.
- A community hero – Is there a certain individual in your area who has represented faith in the community? Why not capture a shot of them doing what they do best.
- The overall winner will receive up to £1,000 worth of audio visual and / or photographic equipment
- The two highly commended winners will each receive up to £850 worth of audio visual and / or photographic equipment.
- The 10 shortlisted finalists will be invited to attend an awards presentation in central London during Inter Faith Week, 2014 w/c 17 November 2014
Judging criteria: emotional connection, creativity and originality.
A maximum of 2 photographs may be submitted per entrant into the Competition via the Website or by post.