The Adelaide Law School 2013 Photographic Competition
Theme: Images of Justice – Truth
We challenge photographers to explore the concept of Truth within the context of Justice. The competition is an opportunity for photographers and the Law School to consider the law, justice and truth in a different light. The theme offers photographers an opportunity to explore truth through imagery. This could include portraiture, documentary photography, digitally manipulated works or photo essays.
- Students (Open to all high school, TAFE and University students)
- Professional Photographers
- First prize in each category – $1000
Shortlisted entrants will be advised by 30 September 2013.
- High degree of artistic merit
- Professional quality of execution
- Innovative approach reflecting the theme of Images of Justice ‘Truth’.
Image requirements: JPG format; up to 5 Mb in file size. There is a limit of three entries per entrant.