Maybank Photography Awards
Theme: "Inspiring Asia"
Judges: Ming Thein, Raghu Rai, Mike Yamashita, Jim Liaw and Manny Librodo,
Categories and Prizes:
- Photographer of the Year – USD5,000 + 1-year subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud
- Culture & Heritage – Canon EOS 5D Mark III (EF24-70L IS) + 1-year subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud
- Portraits – Metz Indoor & Outdoor Studio Lighting System + Gamilight Light Modifiers + Cullman Tripod, Cases, Strap and Bags + Lenspen Cleaning Tools + B+W DSLR Premium Lens Filters + Minox Outdoor Camera Gadgets + 1-year subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud + A professional commissioned “Creative Lighting” shoot by Schmidt Marketing for their marketing promotional materials, with credits given to both winner and Maybank Photography Awards.
- Nature – Nature Photography Adventure to Mulu National Park + 1-year subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud + A full exhibition featuring the winner’s photos from Mulu National at the Center For Asian Photography
- Streets – Leica X Vario + EVF2 + Handgrip + Leica camera bag + 1-year subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud + A 1-day photography experience with Mathias Heng, followed by a topic to explore with the winner’s new X Vario and a photo publication in the International Leica blog.
- Press – USD5,000 + 1-year subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud
- People’s Choice – 6 x 1-year subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud
You may enter a maximum of 10 unique photos for each category in all categories except Photographer of the Year and Press Photography. You must enter a body of work consisting of a minimum of five images for the Press Photography Category. Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Image requirements: The minimum size for submission is 2000×3000 pixels, it is suitable for exhibition, should you win.