The Tenth Ricoh Photo Contest
The contest theme of “My view” embodies the message that “By just changing your angle of view, you make the world an infinitely interesting place.” From photographers both inside and outside Japan, we are looking forward to receiving images of diverse subjects photographed with a free sensibility from new perspectives.
Theme: “My view”
The winning photographs will be printed in "poster size" (457 x 560 mm) and displayed at a planned photo exhibit. In addition, the "2011 Ricoh Photo Calendar" will be created using 13 photographs (cover included) selected from among the winners.
- Grand Prize: GXR + camera unit RICOH LENS S10 24-72mm
- 2 Special Awards: GR DIGITAL III + options
- 5 Photo Style Awards: CX3
- GR BLOG Award: GR DIGITAL soft case + GR bag
- Special Tenth Ricoh Photo Contest Commemorative Award: GR DIGITAL III
- 40 Performance Awards: Special album
Photographs submitted shall be sent in JPEG high quality mode data with a Ricoh digital camera. Please make it sure to retain the EXIF information. A photograph with the EXIF information deleted will be considered invalid.
Each participant shall submit an application for only one photograph.
Official website: www.ricoh.com/r_dc/photostyle/join/detail.html