- Copyright: Entrants grant licence to London Photographic Association and agree that their work may be exhibited at venues organised by and for the purpose of the London Photographic Awards as well as through the London Photographic Association website. Entrants agree that the London Photographic Association may display entries featured in the London Photographic Awards exhibitions and website to promote the works of Entrants to the London Photographic Association and for education and reference purposes connected with the London Photographic Association.
- Entry fee: LPA members single image entry: £8.00;
Series of up to six related images: £12.00.
Non members single image entry: £12.00;
Series of up to six related images: £16.00. STUDENT single entry: £5.00; Series of up to six related images: £10.00.
- Entry deadline: 1st February 2010
- Who can enter: Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
Photographers are encourageed to interpret the brief in the widest sense, portraying the subjects with emphasis on their identity as individuals.
- Single entry
- Series of up to 6 Images. A series must have narrative / theme.
You may supply a caption of up to 100 words to support your entry.
Book and Exhibition – An 80 page book showcasing the top sixteen winning photographers work will be designed by the LPA and printed by Blurb . Blurb have kindly donated 20 books which will be given to the winning photographers, additional copies will be available from the Blurb book shop catalogue.
Gold, Silver and Bronze winners receive a years free membership to the LPA.
Entries can be either black and white or colour. The origination can be produced using digital or analogue systems. Retouching /manipulation of images is accepted provided that all works are original works and not copies of other people’s works.
Official web site:http://www.london-photographic-association.com/site/comp.php?coid=72&fid=0,10,14,607
Similar photography competitions: