2010 Marine Wildlife and Seascape Photo Contest
Subject matter must consist of marine wildlife or marine habitats, and must be photographed in a natural setting. Shots of aquariums, pools or other captive locations will not be accepted. Photographs of divers touching or stressing marine wildlife will not be accepted.
- Grand Prize: $750 gift certificate
- Second Place: $250 gift certificate
- Third Place: $75 gift certificate
- Honorable Mentions (up to 4 winners): Exclusive Ocean Conservancy T-shirt.
A maximum of five (5) entries will be accepted per entrant.
Each entry can be in the following format:
- Photo CD (photos must be a 6" x 9" scan at 300dpi in a jpeg or tiff format): Photos must not be digitally altered outside of what can be done in a darkroom to be considered. Lo resolution will not be considered.
- Each entry must be labeled with the name of the photographer, the name, date and location of the subject, and be the property of the entrant
- A completed and signed entry form must accompany all submissions.
Send your entries with the completed and signed entry form below to:
Attn: Photo Contest
1300 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Official web site: http://www.oceanconservancy.org/site/PageServer?pagename=photoContest