Lens Culture International Exposure Awards
We’re looking for exciting images from every continent, and from diverse points of view: documentary, fine art, photojournalism, street photography, poetic, personal, abstract and human.
- Portfolio Award
Submit 10 to 15 photographic images that are linked — thematically, aesthetically, as a story, or simply as a range of your photographic talent. Edit your selections carefully, since this category will be judged on the strength of the group of photographs as a whole, and not as individual photographs.
- Single Image Photo Awards — All Categories
Submit one to five photos to be considered for the Single Image Photo Awards. Often, a single powerful photograph captures our attention as important, artistic, meaningful, and memorable. A great photo can stand on its own, demonstrating a remarkable level of visual perception, sensitivity, and creativity.
- Cash Totaling $3,250
- $1,500 Portfolio Award (10-15 Images)
- $1,000 Single Image First Prize; $500 Single Image Second Prize; $250 Single Image Third Prize;
- 25 Single Image Honorable Mentions
- Media and online exposure through photo features in Lens Culture online magazine
- Coverage in the Lens Culture blog and in our subscribers’ newsletter
- Get your work seen by our influential international jury.
Applicants must submit their photos to us online at: http://lensculture.slideroom.com. You will be prompted to register for a free account at the entry site. For good image quality and fast upload, your image files should be less than 2 MB each, and sized around 1024 x 768 pixels @ 72 ppi. Our online portal offers additional instruction for submitting work.