Ramadan Photo Competition
Can you capture the spirit of Ramadan/ Eid in a photo? The month of Ramadan is upon us, and we are asking photographers of all religions to capture what is special about Ramadan in a single picture.
- 1st Prize A Crumpler Million Dollar Photography Bag with Accessories
- 2nd Prize The Moment It Clicks: Photography secrets from one of the world’s top shooters (Voices That Matter)
The top three photographs will also be published in Qatar’s best selling National Newspaper, The Gulf Times. The winning photographers will also get a dedicated page on Qatar Visitor with a profile and a link to their website/blog/photo stream.
- Photographs should be no larger than 800 pixels on their longest side, and the file size should be no greater than 180kb. A high resolution image will be requested from the winning entries for publication in the Gulf Times.
- Only one image per competitor is allowed.
- Photographs must be named as followed: name of photographer, underscore (_) name of image and file type: e.g. abigailharman_sunset.jpg .
All you have to do is send a picture related to Ramadan or Eid Il Fitri along with a paragraph explaining the story behind the picture to:
Official web site: http://www.qatarvisitor.com/index.php?cID=428&pID=1466