18th Annual National Juried Photography Show
The 18th Annual National Juried Photography Show, presented by the Louisville Art Association, Louisville, Colorado will be held at the Louisville Center for the Arts from Saturday, June 27th to Sunday, July 5th, 2009.
Prizes total $3000: $1000 for Best of Show, $100 each for the Judge’s Award and People’s Choice, Merit Awards (8) $50 each, $100 each for first place in each category, and $75 for 2nd place in each category.
Categories for Entries
- CP – Color: People and Animals
- CL – Color: Landscapes and Architecture
- CF – Color: Floral and Abstract
- BP – Black & White: People and Animals
- BL – Black & White: Landscapes and Architecture
- BF – Black & White: Still Life, Floral and Abstract
- D – Digital Creative or Heavy Interpretive Manipulations
- T – Theme: This year’s theme is SELF PORTRAIT “MY VISION OF ME”
Please download and review the prospectus for details. Online submissions and fees are being handled by CAFÉ. Please visit their website for submission details.
Official web site: www.louisvilleart.org/annual-shows/photography-show