The Black+White Photographer of the Year
- FIRST PRIZE:
- FUJIFILM X-Pro2 PLUS THREE LENSES
- Fujifilm 50mm f/2 R WR XF lens
- Fujifilm 35mm f/2 R WR Fujinon lens
- Fujifilm 23mm f/2 R WR XF lens
- SECOND PRIZE: FUJIFILM X100F
- THIRD PRIZE: FUJIFILM X-T20 PLUS LENS
We are looking for the best in contemporary black & white photography.
- The World of People (from formal portraits to street photography to photojournalism).
- The World Around Us (landscapes, cityscapes, seascapes and wildlife)
- The Creative World (let your imagination roam, from still life to abstract, using old processes to smartphone filters, whatever you think fits).
The overall winners will be announced in the February issue (issue 212) of Black+White Photography, which is published on 18 January 2018.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Image requirements: JPEG RGB format at 300ppi with a compression quality of between 8 and 10 (between 75 and 85 when using Adobe Lightroom). The image should be sized between 1500 pixels and 2100 pixels on its longest side.