Donkey Art Prize III Competition
- under 30 yrs winner gets 2000,00 euros and other merchandise
- over 30 yrs winner gets 2000,00 euros and other merchandise
- 50 finalists will be invited to display their work in one of the galleries of the Donkey Art Prize circuit in the period comprised between June and September 2015 in the cities of Milan, Saint Petersburg, Miami and Tokyo.
- One artist will be chosen among the 100 finalist to win a personal exhibition in Naples in the Core Gallery in fall/ winter 2015.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Image requirements: Max file size 2 MB; jpg, jpeg, gif or png formats at 72 dpi. The max dimensions allowed per photos (printed) are 180X180 cm. In order to receive the cashprize award the winner must send his/her artwork to be displayed in two exhibitions at least.
Judging criteria: originality, expression, innovation and technique of the artist.
- Nicoletta Boschiero (Curator)
- Giampiero Riva (Editor and photography expert)
- Simona Gavioli (Curator)
- Vera Ernst (Critic)
- Luca Zappala (Editor Artslife)
- Andrea Alessi (Editor, ArtSlant)
- Donato Rosa (Collector)
- Andrea Moratti (Blindonkey)
- Jack Rasmussen (Director and curator)
- Annalisa Russo (Editor Artesera)