The EEF Photography Competition
Theme: ‘Make it Britain’
Photographs must reflect engineering or manufacturing through products, components or processes that have been made in Britain. Entries need not be confined to British companies so long as they are located in Britain.
Your image may be of:
- Components (the parts that make the product up); or
- The manufacturing process involved in making them (the production line or assembly process)
- Best photograph by a professional photographer
- Best photograph by an amateur photographer
- Best photograph by a 14-19 year old photographer
Image requirements: RGB format; High-quality JPEG file (level 10 or above in Photoshop); The maximum and ideal image size is 3508 x 2480 pixels or 3508 x 3508 pixels if square; Minimum image size 2400 x 1800 pixels
There is no limit on the number of images that you can enter to the relevant category. Online submission of digital photographs via the website.