The Carmignac Photojournalism Award
The 14th edition of the Carmignac Photojournalism Award is devoted to the condition of women and girls in Afghanistan. The report will take place from January to June 2024, and will be the subject of a monograph and an exhibition at the end of 2024.
- Selected by an international jury, the laureate will receive a €50,000 grant to carry out a 6-month field report with the support of the Fondation Carmignac, which produces, upon their return, a travelling exhibition and the publication of a monograph.
Online submission via the website:
– Name and first name
– Date of birth
– Address & country of residence
– E-mail address and phone number
– Website and/or social networks
– Publications/exhibitions/awards (pdf only)
– Portfolio (pdf only)
– Project title
– Project description (500 characters minimum)
– PDF (optional)