- Copyright: Any image submitted to the competition may be used by the IMACRES Awards, and its media partners, for marketing and promotional purposes of the competition only. You hereby grant the IMACRES Awards a non-exclusive, irrevocable license in each Entry throughout the world in all media for any use in connection with the competition. Copyright of the images will remain at all times with the photographer.
- Entry fee: 9 Euros for a single entry
- Entry deadline: 30th September 2023
- Who can enter: open to all Photographers from Europe.
- Architectural Photography
- Wildlife and Animals
- Fine Art
Winners Announcement – November, 2023
Online submission of digital images via the website. Winning Entrants must be able to provide a high resolution digital file. This file will be used to prove the ownership of the image.
– sRGB or Adobe98 colour space, 8-bit;
– Longest dimension must be 1200 pixels;
– Saved as a JPEG at a high quality setting.
– Maximum file size 1MB
– No Watermarks / Copyright Units / Logos on images
– Only bleed photographs without borders
PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS FOR YOU:
When you photograph landscapes, it is vital to understand the concept of depth of field very well. One of the biggest challenges of landscape photography is to master lens focus and make everything look acceptably sharp. Optics have certain limitations and it is not always possible to bring everything from foreground to background into perfect focus, especially when some objects are very close and others are very far. Hyperfocal distance is the focusing distance that gives your photos the greatest depth of field. When you focus your camera on the hyperfocal distance, everything from half of the distance all the way to infinity will be in focus.
Similar photography competitions: