Rotary Magazine Photo Awards
- Winning photos will appear in the June 2023 issue of Rotary magazine.
- Seven (7) winners will be chosen — Best in show, Best People of Action, Best General Interest, Best Food, Best Landscape, Best Portrait, and Best of Melbourne — as set forth under Award Selection below. Winning entries will be published in?Rotary?magazine.
Online submission of digital images via the website. Winners will be announced.
- at least 1600 pixels wide for horizontal photos or 1800 pixels high for vertical photos at a resolution of 300 pixels per inch (ppi);
- Photographs must be of high-resolution: at least 2 megabytes (MB) per file;
- Only photographs saved in a .jpg or .jpeg format may be submitted;
A photographer selected by Rotary will review the photographs based on storytelling ability, composition, aesthetic and emotional impact and select one winner in each of the following seven (7) categories: food, people of action, landscapes, portraits, 2023 convention host city Melbourne, best in show, and general interest. Photographs that do not comply with these Official Rules, in Rotary’s sole discretion, will not be eligible for the award selection process or an award.