- Copyright: Copyright Artist retains all copyrights to their own images. Artists whose work is chosen for exhibition inclusion grant the SE Center for Photography permission to use images for promoting the exhibition, artist, or SE Center and its programs, and current and past exhibitions. Images may be placed on social media for promotion and features. Artists grant usage as stated without further compensation.
- Entry fee: $35 for up to 5 Images, $6 for each additional image up to 10.
- Entry deadline: 26th June 2022
- Who can enter: Open to all photographers, worldwide.
We’re looking for images with masks, literal and figurative, color or BW, analog, digital or antique processes, photographers of all skill levels and locations are welcome.
- 35-40 Selected images will hang in the SE Center’s main gallery space for approximately one month with the opportunity to be invited for a solo show at a later date.
Juror: Andrew Fedynak
Image requirements: 1200 pixels @72 dpi on the longest side, Images should be in JPEG format, sRGB color space.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Similar photography competitions: