Portrait Pathways Photography Competition
Strongly believing in the power of experimentation and synergy between various arts, in 2021, with its second edition, the International Portrait Film Festival (IPFF) creates a competition module for photographic portraits. The experiment will be open to photography projects by professionals and amateurs from around the world. The selected best photo portraits will be part of an exhibition during the festival events of IPFF 2021.
- Portrait of a lady (a portrait from another historical time, past or future)
- Portrait of a lady on fire (a queer portrait)
- Portrait in sepia (a monochrome or black&white portrait)
- The picture of Dorian Gray (a very beautiful portrait or a portrait-grotesque)
- Portrait of the artist as a young man (a surreal portrait)
- Self-portrait with ear and pipe (a self-portrait of the photographer)
Online submission of digital photographs via the website. One participant can apply with up to 6 photos.