World Nature Photography Awards
- Each category awards three photographers at either gold, silver or bronze level.
- The highest scoring photographer across all categories receives the grand prize of $1000 and title of World Nature Photographer of the Year.
- Animals in their habitat
- Animal portraits
- Behaviour – Amphibians and reptiles
- Behaviour – Birds
- Behaviour – Invertebrates
- Behaviour – Mammals
- Plants and fungi
- Urban wildlife
- Planet Earth’s landscapes and environments
- Black and white
- Nature art
- Nature photojournalism
- People and nature
Image requirements: JPEGs, saved at a high-quality setting of at least 8 in Photoshop, Adobe RGB (1998), and at least 1000 pixels along the longest dimension (72dpi). Images should not contain watermarks, signatures or copyright symbols and should not have borders.
Online submission of digital images via the website.