- Copyright: Copyright ownership in all of the photographs entered and/or exhibited will remain with the photographer. Each finalist grants to the Ballarat International Foto Biennale, touring partners and sponsors a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide and royalty-free licence to use his or her photographs, likeness and name accompanied with attribution to the artist, for advertising and promotion of the award and or for the Ballarat International Foto Biennale in any form of media now known or yet to be devised, both from the date the finalists are announced and in future years.
- Entry fee: AUD $20
- Entry deadline: 23rd April 2021
- Who can enter: open to all photographers residing in the Asia Pacific region., open to all photographers residing in the Asia Pacific region.
- AUD $10,000 to an overall winner
- AUD $1,000 being awarded the People’s Choice Award
The premise for the 2021 Ballarat International Foto Biennale (BIFB) is ‘Past. Tense. Now’. It is impossible to remove the ‘past’ from the present.
Finalists will be contacted: 1 June 2021
Enter 4-20 images. Online submission of digital images via the website.
Submission requirements: jpeg files of 20cm (longest side) @ 300dpi, accompanied by a completed entry, including an artist biography, series rationale, and CV.
Similar photography competitions: