- Copyright: The Chelsea International Photography Competition recognizes that You, the author of the image, retain full ownership of the copyright in each Entry. All entrants understand that any image submitted to the site may be used by the Chelsea International Photography Competition for marketing and promotional purposes of the site only, for a maximum of three years after the entry is uploaded.
- Entry fee: $25-$45 entry fee for up to 5 images. $5 for each additional image.
- Entry deadline: 1st December 2020
- Who can enter: Open to all photographers, worldwide, 18+
- A collective exhibition for 25 artists from the Classical Exhibition Category and 10 artists from the Digital Display Category – will be held from December 3rd – 12th, 2021.
- Five artists will be awarded a cash prize of $500 each.
Results Announced: Feb 2, 2021.
Image requirements: at least 72 dpi and 200 KB; the shortest side of the image must be at least 338 pixels; JPG/JPEG format; under 5 MB in size and 7500 x 7500 pixels in dimension.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Similar photography competitions: