- Copyright: WasteAid does not claim any rights of ownership in your competition entry. You agree that WasteAid may use your entry (whether or not it wins the competition) for any non-commercial and promotional purpose (for example, placing it on the Website or on any social media platform, poster, leaflet or other advertising media). You confirm that your entry is original that you own and have the right to license to WasteAid the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the entry for the purposes referred to in these terms and conditions, but you give WasteAid (and any third party authorised by WasteAid) your irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store, sell and sub-licence your entry worldwide for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the competition.
- Entry fee: Free
- Entry deadline:
- Who can enter: Open to all photographers, worldwide, 18+
- The first, second and third entries will also win prizes of £100, £50 and £30 (GBP).
- An exhibition of the winning entries will take place at RWM exhibition, 11-12 September, NEC Birmingham UK.
- The 12 winning photos will feature in the WasteAid calendar for the year 2020, and all winners will receive a free calendar.
The winners of the competition will be announced on 14 August 2018
Image requirements: landscape orientation, 2480 x 1748 pixels minimum dimensions, 3:2 or 4:3 aspect ratio recommended.
Judging criteria: interpretation of quality of the composition, technical ability, originality, public appeal and suitability for inclusion in the online gallery.
Online submission of digital photographs by email.
Similar photography competitions: