Sony World Photography Awards 2020
- Photographer of the Year receives $25,000 (USD), a range of Sony digital imaging equipment and inclusion in the Sony World Photography Awards Exhibition at Somerset House, London.
- Ten category winners receive flights and accommodation to the Awards ceremony in London, a range of Sony digital imaging equipment, publication in the Sony World Photography Awards book, inclusion in the Sony World Photography Awards Exhibition at Somerset House, London.
- Professional – 10 categories, judged on a body of work
- Open – 10 categories, rewarding the best single images. Entries submitted to the Open competition are automatically entered into the National Awards based on nationality
- Youth – for all photographers aged 12-19, a single image responding to one brief
- Student Focus – for those studying photography
Categories: Architecture, Creative, Discovery, Documentary, Environment, Landscape, Natural World & Wildlife, Portraiture, Still Life, and Sport.
Image requirements: no smaller than 1MB and no larger than 5MB. Images should be JPEG files; RGB colour profile.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website. Photographers must submit a minimum of five (5) and a maximum of ten (10) images and all submissions must be accompanied by a series description.