- A single theme: Water for all | No exceptions
- The best photo of all will receive a cash prize of € 1,000
- The second best photo will receive a cash prize of € 750
- The third best photo will receive a cash prize of € 500
- The best ‘Storytelling’ portfolio will receive a cash prize of € 300
World Water Day Photo Contest 2019
- Theme: “Water for all | no exceptions”, single image
- A themed section “Water Stories” in which you can propose a set of photos, portfolios, photojournalism and storyboards (sequences of images that tell a storythat share a story related to water as a common element. Along with the photos, you will have to write a brief description of its project (in Italian or in English). Portfolios must be made minimum of 5 and a maximum of 8 photos.
The award ceremony will take place March 22, 2019 to coincide with World Water Day.
Image requirements: jpg format (please check the file extension. NO “.jpeg” o “JPG”); RGB colour; under 10 MB in file size; minimum longer side: 2500 px. No signatures, watermarks or visible marks on the image
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.