Urban Photographer of the Year 2019 Competition
The Contest invites the entrant to submit original photos capturing what the entrant considers to be the essence of “The Connected City,” at any time of day, be it poignant, inspiring, quirky or amusing
- The overall UPOTY competition winner will receive a photography trip of a lifetime, up to
USD 10,000, to a destination of their choice for themselves and a friend.
- Regional winners will be awarded up to USD 1,000 worth of photography equipment each. There will be three regional winners, one for each region – Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Asia Pacific and Americas
- The winner of the mobile category will be awarded a GoPro kit.
- One Instagram winner to win a GoPro kit
- Hourly prizes will be rewarded to the 24 standout images representing each hour of the day.
You can submit a minimum of one photo or a maximum of 24 photos (one for each hourly category).
Image requirements: jpg format; at least 300 dpi; RGB/SRGB colour; between 1MB and 8MB in size.
- Creativity & style
- Image or print presentation
- Centre of interest
- Colour balance
- Technical excellence
- Photographic technique
- Story telling & subject matter