Nature and Culture Photo Contest 2018
- Jury winner – first place: 2 Interrail Global Passes for 10 days within 1 month;
- Jury winner – second place: 2 nights-stay in the “Instants d’Absolu” Ecolodge & Spa, Regional Natural Park of Auvergne Volcanoes, France for 2 people., with free access to the spa. Available January throughout March 2019, excluding Saturdays;
- Jury winner – third place: 3 nights-stay and horse-riding tour with the ngo BROZ Slovakia in the camping Velký Lél, Danube island in Zlatná na Ostrove, Slovakia, for 3 people;
- Public vote winner: 3 nights-stay and horse-riding tour with the ngo BROZ Slovakia in the camping Velký Lél, Danube island in Zlatná na Ostrove, Slovakia, for 3 people;
- People’s choice winner: The Eluxe Magazine Box for one person – a copy of the book “Style and Trashion”, 3 issues of Eluxe Magazine, hairpackage from Saachs Organics.
Share your photos showing your interpretation of culture and nature connections e.g. how culture is inspired by nature or what natural places have a value for culture. The pictures should be coming from Natura 2000 sites, the largest network of protected areas in Europe. Raise your voice on the importance of preserving natural habitats, especially for protected animal and plant species.
Winners will be announced on 5 December 2018.
Submission of digital images by email: [email protected] You can enter up to 3 images.
Image requirements: JPG format; Minimum size: 1,600 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 1,600 pixels tall (if a vertical image). Maximum size: 20 megabytes.
- Message strength: the authenticity of content and how it conveys contest’s message
- Creativity: creative and original approach to the subject
- Photographic quality