“Adventures in the Uplands” Photographic Competition
- Adults category 1st prize: Spotting scope bundle worth £449.
- Adults category 2nd prize: Walking adventure gear bundle worth £68.
- 15 and under category 1st prize: A high Resolution Bird Box Camera System with microphone and night vision, worth £99
- The winning entries, runners up and selected entries from the short-list will also be displayed as part of a touring exhibition at venues around the Peak District and South Pennines area during 2018.
Theme: ‘Adventures in the Uplands’.
There are lots of ways you could interpret the theme, but we’re looking for dynamic, beautiful and unusual photos which show off adventures in the British uplands.
- Adults (open to anyone 16 or over)
- 15 or under
Judges: Kate MacRae (Wildlife Kate) and Jack Perks
You can enter up to 4 photos. Online submission of digital photographs via the website. Photos must have been taken in Great Britain.
Image requirements: JPEG format; no more than 5MB each in file size