2016 Wildlife Photo Contest
- Experts’ Choice Grand Prize – an 8day/7night trip for one person on the Sponsor’s Hidden Yellowstone Photo Safari in Jackson, WY
- People’s Choice Grand Prize – a 7day/6night trip for one person on the Sponsor’s Classic Polar Bear Photo Adventure starting in Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Submitted photos must contain wildlife, including but not limited to mammals, invertebrates, birds, fish, marine wildlife, insects, and reptiles. Submitted photos may contain people, as long as non-human wildlife is present in the photo. Submitted photos should depict animals in their natural habitat. Please, do not submit photos of animals in captivity, including but not limited to zoos, aquariums, or farms.
Image requirements: at least 500 KB and at least 1024 pixels on the long edge; JPEG, PNG, or TIFF format. Non-digital formats are not accepted. Digitally manipulating photos (i.e. cloning, compositing, etc.) should be kept to a minimum. Your photograph must authentically depict the setting as you saw it when you took the photograph. HDR and stitched photos are permitted.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
- Originality (20%)
- Technical Distinction (20%)
- Superior Composition (20%)
- Artistic Excellence (20%)
- Overall Impression (20%)