Landscape Photographer of the Year 2015
- Classic view
- Living the view
- Your view
- Urban View
- Adult class
- The judges will choose the single best image from all four Adult categories. The photographer of this image will be awarded the prestigious title, ‘Landscape Photographer of the Year 2015’ and £10,000.
- For the images then judged to be the best in each of the four categories, there will be a prize of £1000.
- For the images judged second in each of the four adult categories, there will be a prize of £500.
- Youth class (17 or under) – The photographer, aged 17 or under, who creates the entry chosen by the judges as the single best image, taking into account all four youth categories, will become the Young Landscape Photographer of the Year 2015 and will win £1,000.
- Countryside is GREAT Award
- This year, the ‘Countryside is GREAT Award’ will be presented to the image judged to be the best submitted by an entrant living outside Great Britain, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
- The prize will be a place in the Awards book and at the exhibition and an invitation to the opening night.
- Network Rail ‘Lines in the Landscape’ Award – The prize will be an exclusive visit to Britain’s favourite railway landmark, the Forth Rail Bridge in Scotland.
- The Sunday Times Magazine Choice
Entries must be of the United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands. A maximum total of 25 images per entrant may be submitted across the four main categories. Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Image requirements: jpeg format; 72ppi with 1280 pixels along the longest length. No watermarks, borders or signatures