The Europol Law Enforcement Photo Competition
- Making Europe safer. EU law enforcement officers at work, making Europe a safer place.
- Organised crime. Operational insights into the fight against organised crime, e.g. drugs and weapons trafficking, people smuggling, counterfeiting, cybercrime
- Practice makes perfect. Training exercises and manoeuvres.
- Freestyle. Law enforcement pictured in abstract, panorama and artistic form.
- Three winning photographers will win a trip for two people to Amsterdam or The Hague, with a visit to Europol headquarters.
- The winning images will also feature in Europol’s 2016 calendars.
Image requirements: Maximum file size: 10MB; Resolution: 300 dpi
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.