Santa Fe Photographic Workshops TRAVELS Contest
Whether it’s a cross-town neighborhood you’ve yet to explore or the wilds of Easter Island, travel opens our eyes to the world around us. Through the lens, we experience different cultures and environments more deeply and perhaps understand our place in the world more fully.
- Workshops at Santa Fe Photographic Workshops
- photographic equipment and printing materials
- Inspirational Series DVDs
- magazine subscriptions
- gift certificates.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Image requirements: 72 ppi resolution; 1,280 pixels on the longest side; sRGB or RGB color space (standard) with layers flattened; 8 bit mode; JPG format with compression at level 7 (at minimum); less than 3MB total size
Judging criteria: originality, technical excellence, composition, overall impact and artistic merit.
- Dan Westergren, Director of Photography, National Geographic Travel
- Jim Richardson, Photographer, Regular Contributor to National Geographic Traveler magazine
- Margy Dudley, Owner, Open Shutter Gallery
- Reid Callanan, Director, Santa Fe Photographic Workshops