Photo Competition “European Treasures of Nature 2015”
You are invited to set off hunting for photos and to capture magic moments and stunning experiences in nature. Subjects should be drawn from nature in Europe.
- The best pictures will be shown in the exhibition “Faszination Natur” (Fascination Nature) at the information centre Mauth of the Bavarian Forest National Park in autumn 2015.
- The winner photos will be published among others in EuroNatur magazine, in "natur" magazine, on the Internet pages of the hosts and in the large-size wall calendar "European Treasures of Nature 2016".
Winners will be announced as of mid August 2015
- Peter Laufmann, editor „natur“
- Kerstin Sauer, art director EuroNatur Service GmbH
- Gabriel Schwaderer, executive director EuroNatur Foundation
- Ralph Thoms, director NaturVision
- Felix A. Wirtz, Head of division Corporate communications, Gelsenwasser AG
No more than five pictures may be entered per entrant/photographer. Submission of digital photographs by email or by post on CD.
Image requirements: JPEG with 1200 pixel picture length (approx. picture size 500 KB – all five pictures may not exceed a total file size of 5 MB).