Belfast Photo Festival Competition 2015
The theme for the 2015 Open Submission has been left open, therefore removing any restrictions in regards to theme, concept or approach of a
- IdeasTap Award – £1,000
- Blow Editorial Award – A full editorial presentation in an upcoming issue of Blow photography magazine (Lucie Award Nominee)
- Abridged Editorial Award – Presentation in a special Festival issue of the arts magazine Abridged
- The Open Submission Exhibition will be presented at the Festival gallery in the heart of Belfast City and the center of the Cultural Cathedral Quarter – 4 – 30 June 2015.
Successful entrants will be selected and notified by e-mail in late March 2015
- Stacey Baker – Associate Photo Editor: The New York Times Magazine
- Karen Mc Quaid – Curator: The Photographers Gallery, London
- Andreas Muller-Pohile – Editor: European Photography Magazine
- Matt Packer – Curator: Centre of Contemporary Art, Derry City
- Michael Weir – Director: Belfast Photo Festival
Each submission through the Open Submission can include up to 6 images (collectives 10) OR a single .PDF file (Photo-book submissions).
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.