IdeasTap Photographic Award 2014
The Magnum & IdeasTap Photographic Award is aimed at identifying, showcasing and celebrating documentary photographers. Winning submissions will consist of creative and striking photographic projects that are well conceived in their narrative, tell a story and demonstrate a higher level of photographic skill and understanding.
- The nine finalists will each be given £1,500 to shoot their dream documentary project. They will also receive a second mentoring session with an industry professional.
- In spring 2015, three overall winners will be selected (one from each category) who will be awarded £5,000 each.
- the creativity and innovation of your idea (60%)
- your ability to deliver your concept (30%)
- the quality of your profile on IdeasTap (10%)
Image requirements: Jpeg, Gif, PNG format; under 3 Mb in file size.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.