Communication Arts Photography Competition
Selected by a nationally representative jury of distinguished designers, art directors and photographers, the winning entries will be distributed worldwide in the Communication Arts Photography Annual, in print and on the iPad, and on commarts.com, assuring important exposure to the creators of this outstanding work.
- Advertising: (ads, posters, CDs, packaging, etc.)
- Books: (cover/jacket and/or interior, must be published)
- Editorial: (consumer or trade magazine, newspaper)
- For Sale: (poster, print, note paper, greeting card, licensing/stock, gallery sale, etc.)
- Institutional: (company/association publication, brochures, collateral, etc.)
- Multimedia: (time-based media for film, television, video or web)
- Self-Promotion: (promotion for photographers, creative firms and vendors)
- Unpublished: (commissioned but not published, personal or student work, etc.)
- The winners are featured in one of our annuals distributed worldwide, in both print and iPad editions, and on commarts.com, assuring important exposure to the creators of this outstanding work.
- Each winning entrant will also receive one personalized Award of Excellence, milled from solid aluminum, and printed award certificates for all creative contributors.
- Catriona Ni Aolain, director of photography, Men’s Journal, New York, NY
- Jimmy Bonner, group creative director/art director, The Richards Group, Dallas, TX
- Laurie Frankel, photographer, Laurie Frankel Photography, San Francisco, CA
- Tim Hartford, principal, Hartford Design, Chicago, IL
- Henry Sene Yee, creative director, Picador and Flatiron Books, New York, NY
Image requirements: RGB (not CMYK); JPG format; maximum 1024 pixels wide X 768 pixels high; 72dpi.
Submission of digital images or prints by post.