PhotoShoot Awards Oceans 2013
Theme: Oceans 2013
Submit photos which either portray the scandalous destruction of Earth’s greatest untamed resource: our oceans, or which celebrate their inherent beauty and freedom. Contrasting images of desolation and beauty will convey powerful emotions.
- Black tide
- Vagaries of the Weather
- Climate Change
- Resources Harvest
- The Forgotten People
- Vanishing Trades
- Deep blue
- Fauna and Flora
- Beaches and Freedom
- Beauty and Emotion
- To Rescue the Sea
- Trades of the Sea
- First Place Winner OCEANS 2013 Award
- Second Place Winner OCEANS 2013 Award
- Third Place Winner OCEANS 2013 Award
- Category Award (One in each category: the photographer with the highest number of points. The judging committee may decide not to pick a 1st place winner in a particular category if no image obtains a satisfactory rating based on the artistic requirements as same may be established or determined by the jury from time to time)
- Finalists (in each category) – Special Recognition Awards evidenced by a special mention
The essential criteria of all PhotoShoot Awards competitions are emotion, beauty and freedom.
Image requirements: Jpeg format; 72 dpi – 8 bits – 2 000 pixels on the longest side; RGB colors; no signature, no logos, no annoying copyright, no site name, no frame, nor watermark
You can present a unique image or a series of photographs based on a theme of two pictures (diptych), 3 photos (triptych) and 4 or 5 photos (series). Online submission of digital photographs via the website.