- Copyright: The photographer keeps the copyrights and all other rights of submitted to Competitions images. Any image used by CIDPA shall carry the photographer’s name. All entrants understand that any image submitted to the competitions may be used by CIDPA, and its media partners, for marketing and promotional purposes of the event only, for three years and author may not pretend to any monetary compensation.
- Entry fee: Single image $15 (plus $10 if submit after March 4); Series of 2-5 images $35 (plus $15)
- Entry deadline: 18th March 2013
- Who can enter: Open to all photographers who are 18+ years of age, worldwide.
- 1st place – $500 cash, a Certificate of Destinction and a gift from a sponsor.
- 2nd place – $200 cash and Certificate of Destinction.
You may enter a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 10 images per category. Series may have 2-5 images.
Image requirements: JPG format; up to 5 MB in file size; in RGB format and under 2000 pixels on the longest side. If your image has been selected for the final round of Judging, you will be required to submit a high-resolution version within 14 days.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Similar photography competitions: