Carl Zeiss Photo Contest 2012
There are moments in life when suddenly everything is possible. In such a moment, nothing can hold you back – no routine, no comfort, no walls and no boundaries in this world. “We want to see moments that are so full of energy that they create room for something completely new,” explains Martin Dominicus, Head of Marketing for the Carl Zeiss Camera Lens Division.
- 1st prize: The latest rangefinder (ZM) or SLR lens (ZE or ZF.2) of the winner’s choice* as well as matching Carl Zeiss T* UV filter, Carl Zeiss Lens Cleaning Kit and Carl Zeiss Comfort Camera Strap
- 2nd prize: Carl Zeiss cinemizer OLED, Carl Zeiss Lens Cleaning Kit and Carl Zeiss Comfort Camera Strap
- 3rd prize: Sony DSC-RX100 camera an Carl Zeiss Lens Cleaning Kit
- 4th prize: Nokia Lumia 920 smartphone
- 5th prize: Logitech TV Cam, Carl Zeiss Comfort Camera Strap, Carl Zeiss knapsack, Carl Zeiss watch und Carl Zeiss umbrella
- 6th – 10th prizes: Carl Zeiss camera carrying straps, Carl Zeiss knapsack, Carl Zeiss watch, Carl Zeiss umbrella and Carl Zeiss Lens Cleaning Kit
Upload your best image to the theme “The moment that knows no limits” on the OFFICIAL Carl Zeiss Lenses Group on Flickr ( www.flickr.com/groups/carlzeisslenses) and tag it with the keyword “ZEISSContest2012”.
The jury will evaluate both the idea behind the image as well as the execution. The jury will in particular look for images that have been consciously composed and that play with photographic stylistic elements. Each participant can submit one photo only. The image must be taken using a ZEISS lens.